Scrunchies have made a massive comeback in recent years and it’s not hard to see why. They’re cute, comfortable and incredibly versatile. They’re a must-have for your self-care kit when treating yourself to a Netflix and face mask evening, as well as being a functional fashion accessory that can brighten up any outfit. But why are scrunchies healthier for your hair? Read on to find out the benefits of switching to hair scrunchies now if you want longer, lustrous locks!
Scrunchies are considered healthier for your hair than traditional hair ties because they are less likely to cause damage to your hair. This is because scrunchies have a fabric cover that is gentle on your hair and scalp, while traditional hair elastics can cause hair breakage, damage and general discomfort. The fabric cover also helps to reduce friction, which can cause your hair to get tangled easily.
Additionally, scrunchies typically have a wider band, which distributes the tension of the hair tie more evenly across your hair. This helps to reduce the risk of hair breakage and damage. Another advantage of scrunchies is that they are more versatile than traditional hair elastics, they can be used to secure a ponytail, bun, braid or any hairstyle you like. You can even use them to create this heat-free curls hairstyle. Overall, scrunchies are considered a healthier option for your hair because they are gentle and less likely to damage your hair, cause you discomfort or pull on your strands. They also look better than standard hair ties and can be used to create a variety of stylish hairstyles.
What are the different ways to wear a hair scrunchie?
There are many different ways to wear a hair scrunchie, here are a few popular options:
- Ponytail: The most classic way to wear a scrunchie is in a ponytail. Simply gather your hair into a ponytail and use the scrunchie to secure it in place.
- Half-Up Half-Down: Use the scrunchie to secure the top half of your hair into a half-up half-down style. This is a great way to add a touch of style to a simple ponytail.
- Bun: Scrunchies are perfect for securing buns, you can use a scrunchie to secure a bun at the nape of your neck or at the crown of your head.
- Braids: Scrunchies can be used to add a pop of colour to braids, whether you have a French braid, Dutch braid, or fishtail braid.
- Wrist accessory: You can also wear a scrunchie as a wrist accessory, by wrapping it around your wrist like a bracelet.
- Headband: Use a scrunchie as a headband to keep your hair out of your face.
- Double Scrunchie: Double up and stack two scrunchies on top of each other to create a layered look.
There are many ways in which you can style a hair scrunchie to achieve a stylish and chic hairstyle. If you’re looking for a scrunchie that you can wear for evening wear or as part of your formal business attire then check out our classic scrunchies collection here.The versatility of the scrunchies makes it a great accessory to have in your hair styling kit.